Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 1: Personal Changes



Over the last couple months, thanks to the meds that I take, and how my body handled it, I have gained so much weight that for the first time in my life, I am very unhappy with the way I look.  Due to medical issues, I need to get this weight off.  Today I weighed myself.  223lbs.  WOW.  After looking at some pictures of me and my family, and with my health, I decided to make a change.  Today is day one of Shakeology for me.  I started out my morning with an awesome chocolate shake with a banana, had some apples in between and for lunch a can of tuna.  I needed to do this for me and my health.  I needed to do this to keep from staying in CHF.  My son has graduated preschool and is no on into kindergarten, and I want to be here for him and Kevin.  I've decided to start keeping track of my changes.  I will post a really bad horrible fat picture of me later so you guys can see what I have to loose.  But I know that this is something that I can do.  My life means that much to me.  I will also be posting funny things, healthy things etc, mainly just to keep myself sane.  LOL.  Day one and we are going!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment